<body>
♥ MEMORIES

February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008
♥ Friday, November 2, 2007♥

Once again it's friday.
i'm at work now.
My brain is feeling so tired now.
Don't feel like doing anything but sleep.
And my head is also a bit pain.
i wish i can go home and sleep now.
Tommorrow i will be meeting yulin for our slimming session.
And after that going to chinatown to shop for perfume.
I'm going to find nice accessories at there.
My brain is really tired now, and just craving for chocolate to boost my brain to work.
4 hours to i end work.
Today that bitch never come today.
- .-" she wanna to lecture me, but she din reflect herself before saying me.
This is ridiculous.
Dont really wish to say what happened yesterday.
But i knew friends is hard to find those nice one.
My brain is sleeping now. I think i better go get some chocolates to save me.
BYE` i go down buy chocolates liao.
:( i wonder how i'm going to slim down.
SIGH!


Dote me ; Love me