<body>
♥ MEMORIES

February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008
♥ Friday, June 29, 2007♥

yes. it's FRIDAY, WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!
oh my god, next week is my exam already. going to study later.
tml going to vivo city after my slimming session.
hubby will accompany me go (: my sweet darling, who sponsored me for the slimming session (:
SIMPLY HUG HIM!!! LOVE HIM!!! MUACK HIM!!
(: YEAH, tml going slimming with my good friend yulin WHAHAHAH!
guess she is also excited bah. i love going to such places to enjoy myself man.
OHHH! HUBBY BIRTHDAY is COMING which is next week. i want my hubby to spend his birthday happily with me. (: i'll give him a very good present which he all along wanted! (:
Shall bring him go EAT SHOP & SING! HOPE HUBBY WILL ENJOY (:
oh ya, ivy went back to hong kong already. so empty now as nobody talk to me on MSN. HAIS!
Anyway, she will come back to SG after that. and go back on 12july.
hope she will buy the things that i want bah. MISS her so.
LOVE my HUBBY DEEP. HAHAA!!



Dote me ; Love me