<body>
♥ MEMORIES

February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008
♥ Thursday, March 8, 2007♥

ohhh~ it's thursday! and i never work. ^^ hahas.. din blog yesterday as i'm busy. yea, i'm currently finding a telesale job. hahas.. just came back from Far East after visiting joey. LOLS.. yesterday my hubby came my house to play with my nephew..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hahas.. does it look like our son? LOLS! so cute am i right?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my mother love him alot too! =)
hahas, we were slacking at my house for the whole day.. LOLS! the baby loves us so much that he don wan to slpp. hahas... at night me and my hubby went for hair cut. TOGETHER AGAIN!! whenever he cut his hair i'll cut too =) after that went to coffee shop have our dinner. guess wad i saw?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CHICKEN LITTLE! hahas, YEA SAW THIS AT MY COFFEE SHOP! OMG!
this is so funny. a white chicken running about. hahas..
next i'll shall let you guys see a beautiful scenario at the top of SWISSOTEL.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NICE? went to THE AISA BAR! few weeks ago i guess. LIKE IT VERY MUCH. romantic too!


Dote me ; Love me