<body>
♥ MEMORIES

February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008
♥ Sunday, March 18, 2007♥

HAHA!! My hubby is sleeping now wor!! hees.. sleep like a pig! YEAH can't blame him cos he accompanied me the whole nyte till morning.. hee.. last nyte we went singing from 11PM to 6AM.. LOL... we sang at CINELEISURE kbox with ah guat, tiff (ah guat's fren) hubby & me!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ya! this is ah guat & me!! my tupid sister! LOL~!
hahas!! LOL!! she is so ugly .. hees kidding~! but den she's a good sister! LOL!!
we really sang until very boring.. and when is 4AM, we got to change room cos the lvl 8 kbox said there's no room to sing until 6AM den tiff complained so they moved us to lvl 4 and when 4AM they called us to go up.. hahas.. tupid KBOX ppl!! singing is really boring sometime, but when u really feel like singing it's a ENJOYABLE thing! hahas.. after that singing , me & my hubby went EAST COAST to have our BREAKFAST! after that we went walkwalk!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this is the first time i saw sun rise! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
omg! SEE in SINGAPORE so dirty!
hahas!!

after awhile we went home lorr.. hahas..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I LIKE THIS ALOT!!


Dote me ; Love me